Aesthetic Crew

Published on May th, 2011

What is the Aesthetic Crew?

• The Aesthetic Crew is a group of Zyzz’s friends who also train and live the lifestyle.  They hang out together, go to festivals together, and train together.  They all are jacked and shredded.  In order to be part of the aesthetic crew, one must have a BF% of 10% and under.  Many members of the Aesthetic crew have undergone amazing transformations to get to where they are now.  (with the use of steroids in some cases, but that does not detract from the amount of hard work and discipline that was involved)

Chestbrahh aka Said Sergeyevich Shavershian

• Zyzz’s older brother.  Known for his massive chest and super cut and dry physique.  He is open with his steroid usage which is pretty vast, ranging from test to insulin.  He deals/connects people with steroids.

Supaturk

• One of Zyzz’s good friends.  Used to be chubby and fat before getting into weight lifting and training.  Amazing transformation to his current physique.  He is open about his steroid use but has an inspiring dedication to dieting and training.
  • Height: 5′ 11″

Babo

• Another one of Zyzz’s good friends.  He is short, about 5′ 7″.  He is known for his impressive physique and “manlet” status.  It has been said multiple times by both Zyzz and Chestbrahh that Babo is natural and has never taken steroids.

Philrayho aka Phillip Raymond Host

• Another friend of Zyzz’s.  Unlike most of the Aesthetic Crew, he stands out because he promotes natural bodybuilding.

Gonzalez

• Another friend of Zyzz’s.

************************** MORE DETAILS AND INFORMATION WILL BE ADDED SOON.**************************

Comments

1. Posted by Chris on August 9th, 2011, 11:51 [Reply]

Hey guys I’ve been training for 3years and using gear for about 1 what would be the best bulking cycle to do and keeping ripped like use

2. Posted by cameljockey on December 9th, 2011, 07:17 [Reply]

fucking babo should be killed hes contaminating the genetic pool with his manletness

3. Posted by redpanda on December 28th, 2011, 09:55 [Reply]

Lolled^

4. Posted by InsperZyzztion on February 27th, 2012, 08:08 [Reply]

Chestbrah keep doing your thing. Zyzz will be remembered forever and one day when I make it big I will give big props. You guys are role models to a person who got fucked in life pretty bad but living the Zyzperation and saying fuck you life ill give it to you up the ass.

5. Posted by cameltoe on April 16th, 2012, 19:57 [Reply]

@cameljockey: bet you wouldn’t say that to his face ya fuckin’ pussy.

6. Posted by Leonidas on June 18th, 2012, 13:08 [Reply]

Sorry bros but manlets can never be aesthetic. They just look like jacked leprechauns. “I’m the leprechaun. I’m the leprechaun.” Not aesthetic. Like that little fucker Danny Bonaduce (or however you spell it) from The Partridge Family. A jacked manlet looks insecure and pathetic. A jacked man looks godlike.

Aesthetics demand a starting height of 6’+, starting weight of 180lbs+ and sub-10% BF.

7. Posted by ryan on October 9th, 2012, 06:04 [Reply]

Leonidas im calling you out. Leprechaun and manlet lmao. You judgmental prick. Anyone can be aesthetic! I hope you loose your legs in a freak accident and then well see who’s short

8. Posted by Dan on November 16th, 2012, 16:08 [Reply]

Where can I get the zyzz bag can you guys sent me a link or the name thank you guys you inspiered me I have been working out for 1 month. And 28 dad I started with 10 pound weighs now I’m 25 pounds and I see improvement in my whole body