Zyzz is dead. RIP.

Published on August th, 2011

Strict Standards: Declaration of C_DataMapper_Driver_Base::define() should be compatible with C_Component::define($context = false) in /home4/zyzz/public_html/wp-content/plugins/nextgen-gallery/products/photocrati_nextgen/modules/datamapper/class.datamapper_driver_base.php on line 744

For those who are unaware, Zyzz’s body was found in a sauna in Bangkok, Thailand.  Paramedics tried to resuscitate him but it was too late.  The cause of his death and the circumstances around it are still unknown.  Zyzz’s family members are working with the Australian embassy to get his body and an autopsy.

It is  a sad day for all of those who’s lives Zyzz inspired and motivated.  The best way we can cherish his memory is by living life to the fullest by training hard, getting aesthetic, and not taking life too serious.

RIP Zyzz.  As an aesthetic God, your memory will live on forever!  Take a look at Zyzz’s mindset on life and apply it your life!  Time is precious, make every moment count!

Comments

1. Posted by jessthetic (haha.. see what I did there..) on August 9th, 2011, 04:40 [Reply]

This is ridiculous. So much of me still wants to think that this is just a joke. Can’t ..believe this is real. :\

2. Posted by nicca on August 9th, 2011, 07:35 [Reply]

The sterons ate his heart

3. Posted by Tommy Biondillo on August 9th, 2011, 08:25 [Reply]

Heart attack most likely caused by this.

4. Posted by uleh on August 9th, 2011, 12:15 [Reply]

Too many steroids. Unlucky bro!

5. Posted by Kevin on August 9th, 2011, 16:37 [Reply]

Sad too see a person too young die. Good riddance to the phenomenon.

6. Posted by shadowAZNman on August 9th, 2011, 19:27 [Reply]

Zyzz was a good bodybuilder, and a good man. He was one of us. He was a man who loved the outdoors… and bodybuilding, and as a model he explored the beaches of Thailand, from Nonthaburi to Phuket and… up to… Bangkok. He died, like so many young men of his generation, he died before his time. In your wisdom, Lord, you took him, as you took so many bright flowering young men at Khe Sanh, at Langdok, at Hill 364. These young men gave their lives. And so would Zyzz. Zyzz, who loved bodybuilding. And so, Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian, in accordance with what we think your dying wishes might well have been, we commit your final mortal remains to the bosom of the Gulf of Thailand, which you loved so well. Good night, sweet prince.

7. Posted by nabeel hussain on August 9th, 2011, 20:12 [Reply]

I am absolutely devastated. He inspired me and so many others to train and be happy. I will never get to see another video by him….

8. Posted by ZYZZisaPhaggot on August 9th, 2011, 22:09 [Reply]

Cool story, bro.

• Posted by Comeatmebro on September 1st, 2011, 02:30 [Reply]

LOLS, haters gonna hate. come at me bro. u mad?

9. Posted by James on August 10th, 2011, 06:14 [Reply]

Sad hes gone, did they confirm if roids were too blame?

10. Posted by shaunyzz on August 10th, 2011, 10:44 [Reply]

R.I.P ZYZZ an inspiring icon to all. miss you bro

11. Posted by Sean on August 10th, 2011, 12:16 [Reply]

OMG. RIP ZYZZ.

12. Posted by RIP ZYZZ on August 10th, 2011, 19:20 [Reply]

RIP bro..

13. Posted by Daniel on August 11th, 2011, 06:30 [Reply]

Feel free to upload this video that made & feel free to upload it to your Website
    Thankyou.

Youtube: djfr1972
    Video: Aziz “Zyzz Sergeyevich Shavershian ( Just like perfection. Needs no correction
    correction) DJFR Video Remix

14. Posted by Lils on August 12th, 2011, 00:00 [Reply]

This is just sad news, I didn’t know zyzz personally but have seen him out and at dance partys, I could always tell he enjoyed life. May he rest in peace and may god be with his family and friends, and give them the strength to get through this sad time. We should all pray for him and his soul. Rip angel.

15. Posted by Oly on August 12th, 2011, 02:58 [Reply]

I can’t believe his gone! Feels like only yesterday I seen and spoke to him! May he R.I.P! May God love and guide you Azzzzz!! xx

16. Posted by Susan la Siren on August 13th, 2011, 16:20 [Reply]

I feel a great loss as Zyzz was one of my biggest inspirations. I hope this website will stay up in many years to come as a memorial to celebrate his life and allow him to continue inspiring even in his passing.

17. Posted by baz on August 14th, 2011, 14:09 [Reply]

R.i.p. Zyzz you inspired the training ways of many ppl and changed the training ways of many ppl you maybe gone but you will never be forgotten… Rest In Peace zyzz…..

“son of zues cousin of hercules”

18. Posted by Culturismo on August 15th, 2011, 07:21 [Reply]

I can not believe it still today.
    R.I.P. Bro

19. Posted by Hundro on August 18th, 2011, 13:36 [Reply]

R.I.P young prince

20. Posted by saya on October 25th, 2011, 11:15 [Reply]

He had a (undiagnosed) congenital heart problem which runs in his family ( not everyone who bodybuild’s is on roids, there are people who do everything correctly and wait to achieve their goals just like he did!) so give the man his props and stop the Hating! Life is way too short to go around wasting your life hating.

• Posted by philippe on October 26th, 2012, 12:05 [Reply]

Haha, ofc. he was on roids.
      Check all the forums, he is evrywhere with his test p / tren ace cycle

21. Posted by some guy on December 28th, 2011, 21:09 [Reply]

Zyzz i miss you so much… Please tell me you’re trolling and you’ll come back soon :(

You were my inspiration, i will never forget you…

22. Posted by ZyzzForever on September 14th, 2012, 12:18 [Reply]

RIP Zyzz we love you and i think you see us from the heaven :(

23. Posted by Max on December 4th, 2012, 14:54 [Reply]

R.I.P.

24. Posted by steve on December 5th, 2012, 13:03 [Reply]

Rip zyzz he’s very good bodybuilder and models his life story great rest in peace zyzz

25. Posted by Ante Josic(Croatia) on July 17th, 2013, 21:47 [Reply]

its 17.7.2013, 23:47 and I still can’t believe that you’re gonne…Forever mirin my braah <3 I will always remember you.FUUUARKK

26. Posted by Tim on August 5th, 2013, 18:33 [Reply]

Happy death anniversary. You are always an inspiration.

27. Posted by kushdream (Switzerland) on August 30th, 2013, 12:14 [Reply]

Rest in paradise aziz <3

28. Posted by Mauricio on September 23rd, 2013, 05:59 [Reply]

Chestbrah or anyone close or related to Zyzz: I am doing everything I can to let others know about how just great of a man and influential Zyzz was. AZZ was a clear cut leader who lived life to the fullest and along the way, made everyone around him smile, better and just be happier. I have a mental illness which is difficult to deal with at time, however, with zyzz’s funny and inspirational videos, I am happy as ever and getting close to achieving my dream physique. Zyzz was the best friend I never met:) Now, everywhere I go, I talk openly about ZYZZ! Forever Miring!

29. Posted by Eric on September 25th, 2013, 00:35 [Reply]